Apple stands apart from the competition on the list of richest Public Companies around the world while Middle East, Africa and South America's companies all together are not able to generate the same amount of revenues.
In other hand, Alibaba.com the gladiator of China's market is clearly ahead of SAMSUNG the Korean's Gigantic Brand.
Top 10 Most Valuable Public Companies
1. Apple (United States): $926.9B in value and $53.3B in profits
2. Alibaba (China): $499.4B in value and $9.6B in profits
3. Samsung Electronics (South Korea): $325.9B in value and $41B in profits
4. Royal Dutch Shell (Netherlands): $306.5B in value and $15.2B in profits
5. Nestle (Switzerland): $237.3B in value and $7.3B in profits
6. Taiwan Semiconductor (Taiwan): $203B in value and $11.5B in profits
7. Toyota Motor (Japan): $200.7B in value and $22.5B in profits
8. HSBC Holdings (United Kingdom): $200.3B in value and $10.8B in profits
9. China Mobile (Hong Kong): $192.6B in value and $16.9B in profits
10. Anheuser-Busch InBev (Belgium): $184.3B in value and $7.9B in profits.
Source: howmuch.net | Forbes